Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Splatoon 2 Discussion

Getting a bit better at everything now that I switched to the Pro Controller with motion off. I'm level 7 on Regular Battle, completed the first sector in the campaign, and have played a handful of Salmon Run matches. Can't get enough of this game so far.

Not a huge fan of the two maps every few hours, though. I wish there was an actual voting system in its place.
    A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern X View Post
    Getting a bit better at everything now that I switched to the Pro Controller with motion off. I'm level 7 on Regular Battle, completed the first sector in the campaign, and have played a handful of Salmon Run matches. Can't get enough of this game so far.

Not a huge fan of the two maps every few hours, though. I wish there was an actual voting system in its place.
    How much better are the sticks on the pro controller compared to the joycons when aiming? I thought i was getting used to the motion with the joycons but they still randomly freak out on me sometimes and cause me to aim wrong or get killed. If I play on handheld I have no choice but to use the sticks though, my character looks up no matter what when in handheld mode and motion is on.

The Pro controller is magnitudes better than the joycon sticks in Splatoon 2 back when I played both the testfire and Splatfest. Actually made me bother to dock it just because of that.

Motion is awful in portable mode, by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertette View Post
    Slow down there Charles Dickens, no one signed up for this forum to read a novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cat View Post
    How much better are the sticks on the pro controller compared to the joycons when aiming?
    Much.

The joycon sticks are way too jerky for my liking, whereas the ones on the Pro controller are almost as smooth as the DS4.
    A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat.

Interesting about the Pro Controller. I got too many big expenses coming up so I can't buy one right now. Maybe next year. Maybe they'll have the d-Pad fixed too by then. For the time being though will just have to make due with what I have access to.

I hear wildly mixed results with the Pro controller d-pad. Not confident enough to get one yet. I may try that Hori one.

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

All right, let's stop derailing the thread with pointless arguments (you know who I mean). Nobody cares to read it. It takes two to argue, but only one to stop.

saw this on twitter

so i tried playing with motion controls again, this time with the joycons attached to the grip. worked a lot better. i was playing with the joycons separate before because i saw some people say that was the best way to play, but it just makes the motion controls super awkward. its a lot better as a solid controller. i can deal with this.

Salmon Run is the best mode.

Sorry Rainmaker fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertette View Post
    Slow down there Charles Dickens, no one signed up for this forum to read a novel.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast