Thread: Happy 5 year anniversary guys

Default Happy 5 year anniversary guys

It's been about 5 years since I been lurking this forum. Nice to see a few people once in a blue moon that are still concerned with a release. The JP server is fun, but I wish there were more english players. Hopefully we can get the next installment over here. If you've been lurking here too, drop a reply. I'd like to see who still visits here.

Hell, I can't believe its been that long. This is turning into a very bad comedy......

{You must become a "Hero" to view this post}

We should just start a petition and try and get like 10k people to sign. I've played these games from pso episode 1 and 2 online and then psu. I really want pso2 to come this way b4 I end up building a pc just to play it

Ah yes, five years of a broken promise from sega.

Even if it come to the West it wont be as good. Plus, the contents will be far behind as well. Don't forget about items that are collaborated with other anime or games that can't be brought over cause it wasn't release to the west. im sure it would be fine without those but it would make a very boring game. Try to imagine an update every 3-5 month with nothing new.

If it gets updated at all. The Japanese servers just got a purty large update but some of that even seems reskins...
    "You ever think Einstein, walked around thinking, people are dumb***t's?"

"I dunno.. Probably. It explains why he made that bomb."

Default ive been waiting 30 years for this game to come out!

phantasy star fan from the old master system days, well i think it came out in 1987 then ive been waiting 30 freaking years for phantasy star online 2 to come out to the USA!!!!! almost 2018 what the heck SEGA? makes me wonder why i ever applied at Sega when I was a teenager yeah i wanted to be a game tester @ sega never happened so i joined the navy instead omg.

Quote Originally Posted by NodMan View Post
    If it gets updated at all. The Japanese servers just got a purty large update but some of that even seems reskins...

Well for some reason the pso2.com website do’s not work anymore I guess sega removed the page I guess.

its never coming to us isint it....