Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: What Anime should I try next?

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer_Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel D
    Quote Originally Posted by tonitonichopper
    I wouldn't recommend Death Note to anyone, overrated and the anime is terrible. Not much happens in it, it's not the kinda thing you wanna see on screen. Read it if you feel you have to.

Bleach I also wouldn't, since it spirals into garbage so early on.
    Wrong, the art style is awesome, it's dramatic(ignoring the potato chip scene) and it's dark. Death note is awesome.
    wrong, its dark therefore emo and everyone hates emos
    Emo girls are hot.
    Begone for 1 year, folks. This may be the hardest year of mine...

...and don't delete my account. I love my post amount. I'm that egoist.

Quote Originally Posted by Falanca
    Death Note sure is different, and even though everything happens really slowly, the first six or seven episodes are actually interesting to watch. The whole "I need to get her name while sounding like a ***", I mean. After the whole Yotsuba thing and the death of L, everything was just uninteresting. Last episode was awesome though. Pretty amusing to watch a child-god die.

Also reading the manga of DN is twenty times boring than watching the anime.
    I don't understand how reading it panel is more boring than watching each panel but with voice acting. Maybe if you think the ridiuclous scenes are so hilarious you just can't live without them.

There are just TOO MUCH potentially-fanservice characters. It shows how the creator of the franchise gets money.
    If that's the only reason you had you're hating it for all the wrong reasons.

I don't understand how reading it panel is more boring than watching each panel but with voice acting. Maybe if you think the ridiuclous scenes are so hilarious you just can't live without them.
    Staring at black and white more than 15 minutes makes me sleepy. Also, even though the storyboard was boring, I do like some spesific characters of DN, and it feels interesting to me when they actually move. I always prefer anime rather than manga, so it's only my point of view.

If that's the only reason you had you're hating it for all the wrong reasons.
    Absolutely not. It's more like, the thing I mentioned is the only aspect that I find interesting about the franchise, ironically. So it's pretty expectable from me to talk about the girls when I hear something about Bleach.

Captain Harlock...one of the best animes ever in my opinion. but it is not a dbz type of anime. more like starblazers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIl4M...eature=related

and betterman is good also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJDw...A74B3&index=24

Staring at black and white more than 15 minutes makes me sleepy. Also, even though the storyboard was boring, I do like some spesific characters of DN, and it feels interesting to me when they actually move. I always prefer anime rather than manga, so it's only my point of view.
    That makes no sense and I'm not going to argue about it because it makes no sense.

...so it's only my point of view.
    That makes no sense and I'm not going to argue about it because it makes no sense.
    It's something expectable.

Banned

You never make sense.

Instead of being a dumbf***, try to post something relevant to the topic next time. I hope this made sense to you.

Banned

Instead of being a dumbf***, try to post something relevant to the topic next time. I hope this made sense to you.
    I could just as easily say the same thing to you and it would make more sense than you did.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112