Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official New User Introduction Thread!

Hi, I'm Shen, and I just joined a couple of days ago. Hi all!

Wow shen thats a lot of post for only joining a few days ago :lol: :lol:
    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3522/girlpicedit.jpg

Lightning,it flashes bright for a moment than disappears. It can't protect,only destroy.

hello, I'm Billy hunt, Im from the great white north, Ive been a sega fan since early 2000's when I fisrt played daytona USA in the arcade and bought my dreamcast.

And my love fer sega is still as strong as ever though I wish they would release some more dreamcast titles.

My only console is my dreamcast (not because im poor because I love it more than any other console eva!) I rent next gen consoles to keep up with the times, I'm also a big fan of playsega and segamobile, ive visiting sega.com since 2001 and ive been on these forums since 03' in different incarnations, 'bout time I introduced meself.

Default 'Sup Nintenduhs, XBots, Dreamcrashed, and PlayKrustations.

Well, that makes 2 official introduction threads. Ok, which is the real one?

Anyway, I guess I'll introduce myself again. I've been on many a board and this is just the next step. I've heard of this place before, even made an account that didn't work, but now I'm officially joining. Expect to see me everywhere. Ever heard of a chick named Karinja? That's me.

BTW, I'm the Queen, so bow down. ^^
    It is not the truth, that blinds you. It is not your past, that is behind you. It's the mentality of your reality, your lost and your find. It is receiving what you perceive, to be the rightness in your mind...You live and die, I cry..and cry..What is..'real'? What is..'space'..what is 'time'?..Is it true nothing I have is truely mine?

Hello to all newer members.
    I'm Segaman and I've been a member at sega.com since 2001.
    http://vgtunes.blogspot.com/

Sega.com member since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_91
    Guess i'll start this one off, my name is Patrick and have just recently joined...anyway hello there!
    I saw lots of your boards! Welcome Patrick! You actually write interesting subjects! And were here to help you if there's something!

By the way, I'm Félix, or NiGHTSaturn and like SegaMan, a member since 2001 (I was 11 years old )
    Any New Generation Console Will Ever Beat The Fun You Have On A Sega Console... NEVER I SAID...

Félix here. I'll stay a fan till the end. That's a promise.

I'm CAPITAL BETA. I found this site when I finished browsing the Sonic Unleashed site (Which my computer doesn't like).
    In fact, I'm only really here so that I have another rescource for info... And another forum to chat on.

I'm quite into the Sonic series, but I'm also into book-writing, game-programming (Which I'm a nub at XD), etc.

Now to make myself an avatar & then it's off to the Japanese Sonic World Adventure site for me.

Edit: No avatar uploader? What kind of a forum is this!?

Quote Originally Posted by CAPITAL BETA
    Yes the boards are strict, but it's an Official SEGA Forum, and not a fan forum, imagine if people used nudity or something else, the admins and mods would be :):):):)ed off all the time...

But you know, this forum is quite cool, and gives you A LOT of info, and if you have a question, we'll try to help you out
    Any New Generation Console Will Ever Beat The Fun You Have On A Sega Console... NEVER I SAID...

Félix here. I'll stay a fan till the end. That's a promise.

Bangem'ville, aka Jacktown, aka Jackn'Kill, aka The Murder Capital of Florida, aka DUUUUUUUVALLLL!!

welcome to the SOA forums

A realist is a pessimist who doesn't want everyone to know he is a pessimist.
    Any real realist realized it's better to be an optimist.
    Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Pass_the_M
    Blog: See the thing about that is........

Quote Originally Posted by NiGHTSaturn
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPITAL BETA
    Yes the boards are strict, but it's an Official SEGA Forum, and not a fan forum, imagine if people used nudity or something else, the admins and mods would be off all the time...

But you know, this forum is quite cool, and gives you A LOT of info, and if you have a question, we'll try to help you out
    One of those forums where I have to re-adjust myself for. I'll probably be hanging around here more often than most forums. First thing I noticed here was that there are good moderators & members that aren't prone to the mindless discussion I'm used to. I think I'll like it here.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast