Thread: Yakuza 6 - Releasing in the West 3/20/18 - Standard and Collector's Editions!

Default Yakuza 6 - Releasing in the West 3/20/18 - Standard and Collector's Editions!

http://yakuzafan.com/yakuza-6-will-r...ctors-edition/

Who's excited for this?! I know I am! I'm so in for that CE, once pre-orders go up. I honestly can't believe we're seeing a Yakuza collector's edition in the west. I never thought i'd see the day. So very happy Sega has put so much into pushing this series in the west and giving Kiryu a wonderful send off with this CE. My husband has two types of Yamazaki whisky (the 12 year and a rare 2014 edition he picked up while we were in Tokyo) here at home, so i'm tempted to sneak a little and drink it out of the glass, lol. Even though I hate whisky. Got to try it once!

Also, the Kiwami and 6 demos will be at the GameStop Expo this weekend in Las Vegas, along with some swag. I have a friend who's going so i'm begging him to pick me up some swag!

I'm so happy right now. Kiwami later this month and 6 next year! SO AWESOME.

Amazing "after hours edition". Pre-ordering that 90€ edition right now!

It's definitely a nice collectors edition and those glasses and coaster combo will look nice in home bar. Definitely pre-ordering.
    Now Playing: A random game on a console or PC
    PSN ID: NeoSkyte
    Nintendo Network ID: NeoSkyte
    3DS FC: 3995-6511-8618 ID: NeoSkyte

This is super exciting! I will be pre-ordering the collectors edition as soon as it's available!

Wish it came out in January/February though.

Amazon has a listing up for the CE but it's not live yet: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XDLKNV...c12dc87b01894e

Not available in Canada yet.

Just a update. It's available for pre-order on Amazon Canada now. I just pre-ordered the After Hours Premium Edition

god, after years of seeing japan get sake cups, rice bowls & the like, i can't believe we're finally getting a baller LE, with actually useful stuff!
    please believe i preordered so hard, and will have a bottle of suntory times waiting on that set next year.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    god, after years of seeing japan get sake cups, rice bowls & the like, i can't believe we're finally getting a baller LE, with actually useful stuff!
    please believe i preordered so hard, and will have a bottle of suntory times waiting on that set next year.
    Yep! Couldn't agree more! It's nice to get a collectors edition with something that I can actually use! Those glasses will be enjoyed

The Card Holder from Yakuza 0 was also useful actually....I just haven't used mine yet even though I have business cards haha

does the standard launch edition not have a traditional plastic case?