Thread: Armored Core...What Next?

Default Armored Core...What Next?

so...as what the title says, what do you think's next? i don't know about you people but i want that action AC4 presented in a handheld..who wouldn't want to bring fast paced action with em at school or at work?!

i know AC Formula Front is there to solve it but, dude, it aint hard enough to sex your thoughts up if you already tasted AC4, you'd really want to bring it outside...

The only problem with that is handhelds would have crappy graphics and the console could not support the number of controls needed to play the game to it's full potential it would probley be pretty crappy

who knows whats going to happen next. Armored Core 4 most likely ended with For Answer, so I'm expecting to see a new storyline with new characters.
    Netto's Game Room - News, Reviews, Forums, and More!
    If you love Jesus and are proud of it then post this in your signature.

if it were the DS, yes it'd be crap (no offense to DS fanbois) but it may be for the psp. it doesnt have to be detailed or such just as long as the fun (even as watching it on youtube was fun enough) is there..i could care less..

I believe they are going to continue the story line. I really hopr they never stop making armored cores. my only real beef with the new one is that the michigun still doesn't hit for full damage at its stated max range.