Thread: Anyone Get Kiwami at Best Buy?

Default Anyone Get Kiwami at Best Buy?

I preordered the steelbook edition at bestbuy and I wanted to pick up the regular edition to actually open and play as well, but their website makes it look like the regular edition is sold out? Does anyone know if this is just a glitch? Seems weird they'd still have the steelbook but not the regular.

I think you'll probably have to wait until the Steelbook Editions are sold out to buy the Regular Edition. Also I don't think it would make any sense to sell both the Steelbook and Regular Editions at the same time when the Steelbook Edition is at the same price as the Digital Edition.
    Last edited by PhilS1990; 08-30-2017 at 12:29 AM.

yeah, i understood the first wave is all steelbooks, no? like how the first wave of 0 was business day or whatever editions.

that said, ever since Best Buy dicked up my Dark Souls 1 LE i'm wary of them!

Yeah, it's gonna be just like the Business Edition.

Does your local Best Buy location offer in-store pickups for limited editions? I would recommend picking up any limited editions at the store rather than having it delivered to your home since you never know when a delivery company may break/dent something on accident during transport. If they don't allow in-store pickups for it, you would have to hope that the delivery company doesn't break it or order it from a different retailer.