Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vector Detector

Quote Originally Posted by Sonamy4ever View Post
    Lol, Amy really needs to stop losing her hammer..
    If true, the the plot reminds me of one of the stories in the Sonic Boom comic that was published by Archie, except that Vector will be doing all the work to find it.

I'll be happy if Amy goes berserk and says those lines about how the hammer was a present from the fates and how it is what defines her. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Toni the Mink View Post
    As much as I love Vector, I really wish stories like this would focus of all THREE Chaotix members.... It seems like Vector gets the most screentime, and cameos.... just because he's team leader doesn't mean he's the only one that matters...

Soon, apparently, Espio and Charmy will be joining Mighty at some bar......
    Yeah, the idea of seeing Vector go solo feels odd since he needs characters like the opinionated ninja Espio or the scattered brain Charmy to be his own crew that foils him. I'm still curious about the details of how they got permission from Sonic Team to use Vector since I feel that him appearing alone may have been one of the conditions. As much as I'd like to see more characters from the main universe to have their Boom counterparts, I'm afraid that ST won't allow all of them only to keep Boom from feeling too much like the main Sonic franchise, which is a shame since on a TV show they can get more screen time than in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

I'm so excited yet so scared for his appearance. As my favourite, I fear they're gonna ruin him by making Vector himself the hammer thief..Still can't wait to see the episode!

"I can't believe my hammer's gone. It... It's who I am".

Lol, almost like in the comic. XD

Last edited by SMS Skull Leader; 09-09-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

I want a Vector Detector spin off series

Wow, they portrayed Vector really well in today's episode! I was just really nervous for him after the wreck that were the Metal and Shadow episodes. And of course there would be a pie-eating festival as part of his investigation, solely for the case XD The few seconds of interaction he had with Amy were also so much sweeter than all of what happened in Free Riders, I wish we could get more of that.

In a better world, we'd now get a Chaotix Boom spin-off where Vector returns home after having given up on his reality show and reunites with Espio and Charmy to make a living as detectives!...or lawyers, I'm undecided.

Senior Member ShadowTheUltimate's Avatar

Sonic Boom is a mistake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12