Thread: New Yakuza Protagonist Ideas

Default New Yakuza Protagonist Ideas

If you could have any character, who would you choose.

Personally I'd like Tatsuya from the PSP series.

I don't know, I would go for a totally brand new character, probably NOT Ichiban that's for sure.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

I think further adventures with the Hirose clan from Ryu Ga Gotoku 6 would be good,
    Nagumo tsuyoshi as the protagonist, set in Onomichi and Hiroshima City.

I think alot of us who played Kurohyo would love it if Tatsuya Ukyo came back....His story didn't feel complete at all in Kurohyo 2 so I'm surprised we haven't seen him again.

Sosuke Komaki, somebody like that. At least Ichiban doesn't have a manbun or that jersey shore haircut. It's interesting to see where they take this character.

yeah, i got nothin'...but i'd take an Akiyama game in the meantime!

hell, i'd take a Shinada game, haha

That's a tough question. I would've said Kiryu if they didn't force him into every Yakuza game and milk him dry.

2 should've been Daigo's game and Kiryu playing a minor role.
    3 was a strange game. It had very little to do with the Yakuza. In my opinion Kiryu shouldn't have been in this game. Mentioned(because of the Orphanage), but not a major part of the story.
    4 should've been Saejima and Tanimura's game. Akiyama playing a minor role. Kiryu should've never left Okinawa.

Can't believe nobody said Nishiki. I'd like to see Yakuza game set in early 90s before Kiryu went to jail. Him and Nishiki would be playable characters. Something like sequel to Yakuza 0. It would be amazing because in that 5 year period (89-94) both of them were in their mid 20s so they would be at peak of their power and it's not said or known what two of them were doing in that period ever.

I'd like a standalone Akiyama game (love that character).

Haruka in an Hatsume Miku like game, I would be in even (even ? Why even ??? Heaven^^). Ryhtmic game and one of my favorite character

Silverion Would be a good idea, to see more relationship between Kazzie and Yumi, and yeah fighting with Kazzie and Nishiki, like Majima in Zero would be awesome. But I dunno how they could call it^^

Yakuza 0.5 ??? Would be weird^^ Prefer an Haruka game !!!!^^