Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Schlemmer View Post
    I have a friend who initially found out about it through playing Phantasy Star Online, when a fellow player walked up to him in the game and told him that planes had crashed into and destroyed the WTC, and my friend thought the person was making some kind of joke and so responded with "hahahahahah!". The other person then called him an a-hole and walked away.
    I find this funnier than I should
    Goodbye my friends, Goodbye to the many,
    Adieu to the ****ers that think that it's funny.
    I just wanna turn the lights on in these volitile times.
    I just wanna turn my life off in these volitile times.

Lol. Honestly, most people don't care about something terrible happening unless it personally affects them.

Ayyyyy.
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=163480&dateline=14877  30777
    STOP SPREADING FAKE REVIEWS ON SONIC!

[QUOTE=PandaChao~;9906329]

I swear, if that woman were to have a psychiatric evaluation she would be genuinly labeled a narcissist. She manages to connect everything back to herself in an astonoshing way. I remember that talk show she had where she responded to all of her guests problems with refering to her own petty problems. I remember one time when she was talking to a woman that had been physically abused by her boyfrend, and she attempted to suggest that she could relate because of one time when she found an unknown phone-number in her boyfriends pocket. Like, wow.

Southwest Ohio (school year), Chicago (breaks)

Quote Originally Posted by PandaChao~ View Post
    Lol. Honestly, most people don't care about something terrible happening unless it personally affects them.

Ayyyyy.
    LOL...

[QUOTE=Schlemmer;9906932]
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaChao~ View Post

I swear, if that woman were to have a psychiatric evaluation she would be genuinly labeled a narcissist. She manages to connect everything back to herself in an astonoshing way. I remember that talk show she had where she responded to all of her guests problems with refering to her own petty problems. I remember one time when she was talking to a woman that had been physically abused by her boyfrend, and she attempted to suggest that she could relate because of one time when she found an unknown phone-number in her boyfriends pocket. Like, wow.
    She may be a narcissist but she's hilarious and gorgeous.
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=163480&dateline=14877  30777
    STOP SPREADING FAKE REVIEWS ON SONIC!

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

This has gone off topic, so I'm going to close it now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12