Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about Sonic characters being human good or bad?

Default about Sonic characters being human good or bad?

i want to know something and i don't know if it belongs here but here it is.

what do people think of Sonic characters like Sonic himself as a human instead of an Antromorphic character that he is?

it makes me feel odd to see these characters in a human form because i know them as Animals not humans.

it will be werid if Sonic was not Sonic the hedgehog but rather Sonic the human?

i see it alot in Deviantart but i don't know if Sonic as human characters are good or as animals?

Keep them as animals in the games. Let the fans be creative and draw human forms though, if they so choose.

oh yeah i don't really mind of them of humans in Devanitart its really fan art but do mostly girls draw this or is it guys who do it?

the thing is i don't draw them as humans because it looks unnatural and i want to respect the original source as much as possible so thats why i don't do it as a human i do it like how they are.

or is it maybe they don't know how to draw animal characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Goten2255
    oh yeah i don't really mind of them of humans in Devanitart its really fan art but do mostly girls draw this or is it guys who do it?

the thing is i don't draw them as humans because it looks unnatural and i want to respect the original source as much as possible so thats why i don't do it as a human i do it like how they are.

or is it maybe they don't know how to draw animal characters?
    I believe that it's usually girls who tend to draw Sonic characters in human form. Why? I have no idea, I guess they just want to. I'm a girl, and yet I don't see the appeal lol.

I've seen SO many drawings of Cream and Amy in human form, complete with anime style eyes and freakish hair just on Sonic Channel alone. :P

oh i didn't know you were a girl i guess i couldn't tell by the Avi but thats chip though.

mine is this girl from Valkure Chronicles a PS3 game i choosed her because to me she looks beautiful i have a thing about women with long hair i don't have a PS3 but i am waiting to see the animated show with Subtitles.

but i am a guy so yeah its a female pic but i am a dude.

oh for real and Sega allows them on the Sonic channel how though? i thought the Sonic Channel was japanese with Yuji Uekwa art?

Fans who draw them as humans are generally just doing an artistic interpretation of what they would look like if they were human. I've never heard of anyone actually suggesting they be made human in the games.

Default Re: about Sonic characters being human good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Goten2255

what do people think of Sonic characters like Sonic himself as a human instead of an Antromorphic character that he is?
    Then I would've never been interested in Sonic The Hedgehog in the first place, and according to Emmet Brown, my whole life would've skewed off into a tangent, creating an alternate me.
    ~

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?

Quote Originally Posted by Zezima Hushimo
    Then I would've never been interested in Sonic The Hedgehog in the first place, and according to Emmet Brown, my whole life would've skewed off into a tangent, creating an alternate me.
    ^ This. Sonic is the reason I got into gaming, and gaming is my life. So if Sonic hadn't caught my interest... I'd be just like the other testosterone-fueled gorillas my gender is flooded with! Oh, thank God they made Sonic an anthromorphic hedgehog instead of a human.

Proud to be a member of the most unprofessional gaming-commentary crew on YouTube, BrainScratchComms.

Now writing articles for SEGAHD.com! Check 'em out!

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris Paradox
    ^ This. Sonic is the reason I got into gaming, and gaming is my life. So if Sonic hadn't caught my interest... I'd be just like the other testosterone-fueled gorillas my gender is flooded with! Oh, thank God they made Sonic an anthromorphic hedgehog instead of a human.
    ^ Hells yeah. The environment I was in when I discovered sonic.. if he were human I'd be the biggest alienating, gang banging, meat headed jerk I would know. Yikes. I'm not even exaggerating... my whole life depended on Sonic's appearance.. weird... when I look at it in retrospect, that has to be the tiniest little detailed facet in my life, yet if it were changed, I would've lost my entire essence. Holy --- ! Sonic is the whole reason I became interested in art, gaming, and many of my other hobbies.. wow, this literally boggled my mind.
    ~

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?

^ Hells yeah. The environment I was in when I discovered sonic.. if he were human I'd be the biggest alienating, gang banging, meat headed jerk I would know. Yikes. I'm not even exaggerating... my whole life depended on Sonic's appearance.. weird... when I look at it in retrospect, that has to be the tiniest little detailed facet in my life, yet if it were changed, I would've lost my entire essence. Holy --- ! Sonic is the whole reason I became interested in art, gaming, and many of my other hobbies.. wow, this literally boggled my mind.
    I give half of the credit to Harry Potter, myself. :lol:

Proud to be a member of the most unprofessional gaming-commentary crew on YouTube, BrainScratchComms.

Now writing articles for SEGAHD.com! Check 'em out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast